About Me

My photo
Facts: 21 Years Old Studying photography at The Art Institute Haitian American (born in Port-Au-Prince) Yadda yadddaaaa :-P Randoms: I like lasagna I hate liars I'm married to my money (and I don't cheat) I listen to a little bit of everything BUT country music I plan on going skydiving this year Favorite Quotes: "To try is to fail, JUST DO!" "The only way to lose is to not play the game" "By any means necessary"

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Headphones on, camera in hand, strolling through the city!

This guy was really cool! I asked him if I could take his picture and he was like "Me? I'm not even cool" I love everything about this picture. It has a retro 60's Old City vibe. KEWLLSSZZZ ! I feel like I've seen this picture before.. LOL The classic silhouette chillin' in front of the building with a cigarette in his mouth... Classic vintage inspired shot.

If you saw this picture in it's raw form you'd be amazed at the color saturation and vibrancy! But I just love how black and white can turn a photograph into something so timeless.

People in the city are just so nice. He was like the 4th random person that I asked if I could take their photo. Old City is full of photogenic people. I love it!

I call this one "Homeless with a tape player" This guy was so nice. He saw me walking down the street with my camera and he's like "Take my picture." So I took it! I kinda like how it came out. :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment